Thursday 18 September 2014

Happy Eid Mubarak!

BAD HARI RAYA..

For this raya, I did not get any feel of hari raya..
Hari Raya for this year were very bad! I did not meet up with my friends at all.. :(
The only thing that my family did were only visiting the family members.
Its good to visit our relatives, but if it take for a week, its kind of bad for me..

My uncle also death during hari raya because of stroke.. He looks fine before and all of the sudden, he got a very bad stroke..

But, I feel good because I can be together with my family for hari raya although for a short time.
Especially for my elder sister because it was the last time  I see her before she go for studies at overseas...(Ireland)


Now, I hope my sister are in good condition at Ireland right now. She is very clever! All of the her semester at Malaysia, she have got 4.0 except 1 semester with 3.97 pointer..
That was insane!! but nothing is impossible..


I HOPE ONE DAY I CAN BE LIKE HER...JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment